Monday, June 22, 2009

Post-Pool Party Updates (6/22)...

Most of us had a great time at the pool party at the Meiners house, and again, many thanks to them for their generous hospitality.

There are three major things to remember after our discussions at the pool party, and they're all posted as different blog entries:
  1. 'Jazz' Event (6/28): Car Pool, Anyone?
  2. Forms, Forms, Nothing But Forms...
  3. The Lucky Seven Lock-In (7/7)
Please be sure to read each of those articles and leave a comment with your availability/response. 

I'm trying out a new feature of the blog -- comments -- and we'll see how this works.  Don't panic if you don't see your comment right away.  I've got them set up that I need to moderate the comments...  that means comments will be visible only after I approve them.  (For now I'm being conservative and don't want strangers to leave comments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment