Monday, June 22, 2009

The Lucky Seven Lock-In

Our final big prep activity prior to the Gathering will be a lock-in...

When:  7 pm on 7/7 (Tuesday)
Where:  evening activities at the LCM house (next to Bethel Church)
                sleep overnight at the Church

In addition to Rock Band and other fun stuff, at this meeting we will:
1.  Finalize and sign the Bethel Covenant.  (Todd will bring the final draft that night)
2.  Receive the completed, signed forms required for the Gathering.  (Click here for details)

Please leave comments regarding your attendance for this event.  (If you can't make this, you need to make arrangements with Sherman about signing the Covenant and submitting your forms.)

3 comments:

  1. I can't make it to the lock-in since I'm volunteering at a church camp... If you could keep me posted though, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make the lock-in, but I have soccer camp until 8 so I will be a tad late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl and Lilly will be there!

    Albert

    ReplyDelete